Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Awalnya gara-gara Fauzi Baadila muncul di sitkom 'SSTI' then

gue : "Aku suka banget ma dia (fauzi baadila-), kayaknya cowok banget gitu".
suami : "If I was a gay, I'll 'like' him too, to be my boy friend".
gue : "Iya ngingetin aku sama mamas :)"

ternyata my hubby 'BT' inside, dia bilang "sometimes your words just hurting me, but I know you didn't meant to"

trus gue SMS mamas n bilang kalo my hubby marah cos......
mamas jawab :
hmm..i'll do d'same if i was him..better not do that lah..btw still remember me? how? (6:29:32PM, 11/14/2008)

gue :
Ha3x :-D unexplained,just like our past relation.n maybe better that way,n dont want to know way n how:-)gute nacht mas.C U(8:59:20PM, 11/14/2008)

two days later gue lanjut sms :
I just remember.find a song 'chasing car' by snow patrol.perhaps that's explaining something:-)(8:45:34AM, 11/16/2008)

Lg luar,genre-nya altrntv rock.gw ksh lirikna nech,cerna ya :-)we'll do it all,everythng,on our own--REFF: if I lay here,if I just lay here,would U lay with me n just forget dworld?--I dont quiet know,how 2say,how I feel--Those 3words,R said too much,they'r not enough-Back2Reff--CHRS: forget wht we'r told,b4 we get 2old,show me a gardn thats bursting in2 life--I need Ur grace,2 remind me,2 find my own-Back2Reff&CHRS--all that Iam,all that I ever was,is here in Ur perfct eyes,they R all I can see--I don know where,cnfused about how as well,just know that these things will never change 4 us at all--(9:45:20AM, 11/16/2008)

mamas :
haha..such a nice lyrics..is it represented what u feelin' now? (10:52:10AM, 11/16/2008)

gue :
Represent my feelin'?sometimes,whenever oldtimes memory just cross over my mind:-D just gogling 2 find the song.gaya nyanyinya mirip the calling.what r U doing right now?have a 'new friend' 2 take a nap?:-D (2:32:42PM, 11/16/2008)

mamas :
hmm..no time to do that or u still want it? it's still free til now..lol..,now just mke some lazy doin'@my apartment..sleepin' all day long.. :( (4:03:32PM, 11/16/2008)

gue :
:-Dif only I still single.well have a great moment in your lazy time:-)take care yach:-D(2:24:46PM, 11/16/2008)

and meledaklah marahnya, padahal menikahi dia bukan perkara mudah buat gue I have to collect all my resources, to make it happen. and perhaps I just miss all my old memory with some friends cos I am already losing it one by one

No comments: