Thursday, August 09, 2007

Imperfect me….

Had been through the years, till my age today...
so many things happen and I promise no regrets I will have
There is nothing I can do for changing my past, and I won’t change it
because what were happened years ago, just made me like I'm today.

I won’t worrying my future, just kept trying to do my best
Hopefully there is a very very great scenario of life for me
and a great great man who will be my hubby.
Just kept spirit within because ALLAH SWT already knew the best for me

Meeting you, make me feel I still have a friend
Knowing you, make me feel that I’m very close to my dream
But realizing my self with all my insuffiency …
I should know that I can not get my dream…

Sometimes I think that better I never meet you
But another time I think you might be that one that I’ve been looking for
But honestly I’m just look very tough outside but very fragile inside
Maybe better for me just erasing my dream
Before I get drawning

So sorry you just meet the Imperfect me
I'm just afraid, I'm already having a hope about something
Something that maybe I will not ever get it
Before I'm flying to high
I choose to stay still on ground
And hoping there will be somebody who taking me flying
to get my dream and His

my office, august 9th 2007, 09:08



No comments: